“awesome stay”

Alpine Motel Kamloops
Ranked #31 of 55 Hotels in Kamloops
“awesome stay”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stayed there for a night for my business meeting. Staff was amazingly helpfull and professional. Very nicely clean rooms, new carpet and comfortable bed. Wifi connection was very good and free breakfast made my day. Thanks to alpine staff for accepting me as a guest and made me feel like I'm sleeping at my own bed.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Korean first
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed June 11, 2013

End of May stayed overnight checked out several motels just down the road and they were not as clean and more money than Alpine motel. The carpets were newer beds were comfortable. Great stay at an affordable price. Tim hortons across the road and a good pub backing onto Tim hortons.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Prince George, Canada
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We always stay at Alpine motel during our visit to Kamloops.
It is located in a very beautiful and safe area of town and very close to Highway as well.We always enjoyed our stay there. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Their price is quite reasonable and they always provide us benefits and discounts we are their regular guest. You get almost everything there what you got in those overly priced hotel rooms where you pay almost couple of hundred bucks to stay overnight.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Uvita, Costa Rica
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I just needed a room and a bed for a reasonable price for one night..I was quite satisfied with the room and price. The hotel was also located conveniently for my needs but a stranger coming to town may find it a little difficult to access from the highway. Kamloops is a maze of roads and highways but the staff were patient and helpful to ensure I got to where I needed to be. They have WiFI in the rooms and the signal worked well for me.

The building itself is a little "thread-beard" and could stand some cleaning, painting and new floor coverings. But otherwise I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: This is a three story motel so if you don't want to lug your bags up two flights of stairs then...