All reviews travel lodge walk downtown included breakfast hot tub would stay again hospital microwave maintenance bc canada
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

I gave this resort 4* due to the price and the amenities offered. There is a small continental breakfast (ate there once) muffins, toast, yogurt, cereal. There is also a very warm indoor pool and hot tub. Bed was comfortable, nice linens, updated bathroom, good size TV. The location was seedy and it’s not fancy, but for the price I would stay again, friendly helpful staff.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2019

Had an amazing stay at the Kamloops Colombia street location. I arrived super late and was greeted by a lovely person at the front desk who got me checked in right away. I will be sure to stay here again the next time I'm in Kamloops! :)

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

We have stayed at this motel a few times in the past, attracted by the breakfasts that used to be served in a tiny coffee shop across the street. An egg, a piece of bacon, coffee, toast...not big but just nice. Now they do a breakfast in one of the motel rooms and it is much less appealing. We will be looking around next time we visit Kamloops rather than falling back on our standard stop.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2019

Check in was terrific, I had asked for a ground floor room as I couldn't do stairs due to a knee injury, and was accommodated. Room had fridge, coffee, microwave, internet, reasonably comfortably beds, clean. Also included breakfast. It's one block from the hospital, and a short drive to lots of good restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

After a long drive from Tofino we checked in to this motel to put our feet up. Unfortunately Hotels.com hadn't advised the staff we were traveling with dogs. No problem as we paid the additional fee (very reasonable at $20 per) and we were all set. Nice shower in the morning and away we went. Recommend.

Date of stay: March 2019