“Anything but a five star experience”
Review of Sun Peaks Online

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kamloops
Sun Peaks Online
Ranked #52 of 54 Hotels in Kamloops
Reviewed October 29, 2013

After staying at the Encore for our 35th wedding anniversary I was shocked how this 5 star hotel treated us. I unfortunately left behind needed medication in my bedside table and called on my way to the airport in Las Vegas. No help. I then called 5 additional times and was shocked to be told they are not there. I then got angry and guess what happened, they somehow found them. Now I need to fill out Lost and Found papers that are so difficult. I called again today to ask if I could email the information and again, they didn't know. All for medication. Steve Wynn, do you know this is how your staff treats your guests? I have stayed at the Encore many times but this hotel has dropped to the bottom of my list. Please, don't ever leave anything in your Encore Hotel room, you will never see it again.
Encore Staff, get it together.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank zoie53
Reviewed April 5, 2009

Paid a lot and got no service. Cold showers and filthy sheets! Charged extra for clean towels. Thin walls!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family