“Good accomodation”

Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops
Ranked #15 of 54 Hotels in Kamloops
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have stayed at this particular hotel before. The staff is very helpful ad the site high up on the hill where you have a view of the valley is great. Overall this is a hotel which I would recommend when being in Kamloops. The restaurant is not the greatest but one can live with it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed April 28, 2013

This hotel was well located and with a pleasant outlook. The room was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and bright.

The CSM was very knowledgable about the town and provided some excellent locations to do a spot of photography of the city of Kamloops. The main photo in the lobby front desk was what sparked my interest.

The complimentary wifi was adequate and overall, this hotel was well worth it. I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

We are happy to know that you enjoyed you visit to Kamloops. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate it!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

A very comfortable and nice hotel in Kamloops- room was very clean, reception & lounge staff were very pleasant, efficient and made you feel welcomed. Location is convenient off the Trans- Canada and yet close to shopping, etc. Value for money paid was excellent and we would highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in Kamloops. Take care!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

this hotel would be ideal if they can get their crappy WIFI sorted out. As I'm writing this the page is constantly lagging and the network is continually connecting and reconnecting. I've stayed in some #$@y places but at least you could load the google home page in less than a minute. Internet radio? Fuhgeddaboudit. I travel for business and need connectivity in my room. I will never stay here again because of this very issue. Too bad, could be a winner

Room Tip: maybe get one with an ethernet connection
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Haggis569
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

On behalf of the team at Four Points Kamloops, I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience. We have contacted our Internet provider in order to enhance our service for future guests. Additionally, please know that 24 hour technical assistance is available by calling the front desk. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is a nice location. Close to the highway, close to the town, close to all amenities. Problem is that they do not have enough parking spots. If you are traveling with a big car, then forget about it as it is not like Costco. The staff was nice, the beds were comfortable, and the amenities were acceptable. We were skeptical at first as our second floor room was by the elevator, but we slept soundly. Don't bother with the elevators as it is quicker with the stairs. The exercise room was useful. It had a tv, weights, and all the aerobic equipment. The pool was nice. The slide was scary as it is dark until the very end. There is complimentary water in the fridge that you can access. The restaurant is overpriced, but the service is good. The bar is a nice place to hang out for drinks. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: not near stair exits as you can hear people if you are not a sound sleeper. suites are nice if you...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

We appreciate your review and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Glad that you were able to enjoy the fitness center and pool with waterslide. We do apologize that parking was limited during your stay. Please note that there is additional street parking located behind the hotel. If your travels bring you to Kamloops again, we would love to have you again.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed here for two days, the hotel was excellent! Great location lots of food options. The young lady's at the check in we're great! Beds are very comfortable the rooms are very well maintained. We will be coming back for sure. I would recommend this Sheraton to any traveller. Forgot to mention the pool hot tub and water slide was a lot of fun!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I just had a short one night stay and this hotel was quiet, clean and my room was very comfortable. It was new, modern and although I was alone I felt comfortably warm and cozy in my room. I would stay again for sure. It's very conveniently located.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo