Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops
Ranked #15 of 54 Hotels in Kamloops
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed here for two days, the hotel was excellent! Great location lots of food options. The young lady's at the check in we're great! Beds are very comfortable the rooms are very well maintained. We will be coming back for sure. I would recommend this Sheraton to any traveller. Forgot to mention the pool hot tub and water slide was a lot of fun!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I just had a short one night stay and this hotel was quiet, clean and my room was very comfortable. It was new, modern and although I was alone I felt comfortably warm and cozy in my room. I would stay again for sure. It's very conveniently located.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Reserved a wedding block, and had to continuously add more rooms and change/cancel reservations for guests, but the staff was very accommodating and friendly throughout. Jordan, the guest services manager, was awesome to deal with, as well as the rest of the reception staff. Rooms were very nice, clean, recently reno'd. Honeymoon suite was huge and had a nice jacuzzi. Only downside was when we ordered breakfast, from the in-hotel restaurant, Ric's Grill (dinner was great, but the breakfast was just disappointing, and definitely not worth the cost). Really recommend this hotel if you want a decent place to rest in Kamloops!

Room Tip: Corner rooms on the west end, 3rd and 4th floors had more windows, more light and a nicer view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Cecilia G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear Brad C,

Thank you for the great feedback you have provided. I hope you had a memorable wedding here in Kamloops and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated facilities. We pride ourselves in delivering honest and uncomplicated comfort, I also made sure Jordan was informed about your good comments.

Since you mentioned your experience about breakfast in your review, I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you in more detail to learn how we can improve in this section. You can reach me via email gm@fourpointskamloops.com. I look forward to hearing fro you.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

During our jet lagged stay in Squamish we booked to stay at a VERY cheap motel in Kamloops so we knew we had accomodation before we set off over the mountains through Whistler, Pembeton and Lillooet.

Thankfully we messed up and although we thought we had booked our Paypal payment failed and we didn't have a reservation as quite frankly the motel was beyond grotty!!

In desperation we googled hotels in the area and drove towards the Aberdeen area of Kamloops where there is a plethora of hotels to choose from, sat in a carpark in the snow and worked out which hotel offered the best choice for a 2 night stay.

We discovered that it is well worth checking both a hotels own website as well as the usual hotels.com/expedia etc as you often can get an offer directly.

The Four Points was offering Breakfast for a Buck and a special offer where one night had 30% off.

We opted for the Four Points and drove up the road, parked up - loads of parking, and went to recption to book ourselves in.

In turned out you could onlu book the discounted price online, which was not actually working, Stephanie on reception was AMAZING, we were so jet lagged and really struggling to get sorted, she offered us water, got us checked in and up to our room and sorted it all out for us!

We had been in our room for 10 minutes when she rang up confriming that both offers had been applied to our room and we were all sorted!

PERFECT!

The room was a large 2 queen bed room, view was a bit poor but we were in the area to see the area on the road not from the room.

It was immaculate.

The bathroom was great too.

Breakfast in the on site restaurant was a bit difficult as the only option for the breakfast for a buck was the Canadian Breakfast which is meat meat and more meat - not good for veggies!!

However they offered to basically make us a veggie platter, which went down perfectly!

Really quiet hotel with a cinema and liquor store and restaurants and mall all within walking distance - pretty much perfect!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank purplepeopleeaterno1
Cecilia G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Purplepeopleeaterno1

We appreciate you taking the time to post such a positive comments - it's always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves and are well taken care of. I made sure I passed this great comment you had for Stephanie. We recently have undergone an extensive renovation and we are glad to see that our efforts were worth it.

Thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

This place is great and up to Starwood standards, the view from the room was very nice since I could see the valley, the location is easily accessible and the restaurant is great. Service was good and reliable as was the room quality and cleanliness, will definitely go if I go back to Kamloops.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SusanLuc

Dear Ms. Susan Luc

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel in Kamloops and that you enjoyed the rooms with a great view. We recently have undergone an extensive renovation and we are glad to hear that our efforts were worth it.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and if there is anything we can assist you with please give us a call or email us.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Was a nice place, quiet, bed was comfortable.

Cleaning was an issue, I did not like that they sliped a discount card under my door which I did not see or use and did not clean the room the second night?

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank earljr47

Dear Earljr47,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that you find the hotel as a nice place, quite and comfortable. In the meantime, please allow me to address your concern about the cleaning issue. We do have a sustainability program whereby we give our guest an option to get a discount or 250 SPG points if they wanted to participate in the MAGC program. I do apologize that we failed to explain this to you. I will certainly review the overall performance of this service to ensure we are able to provide the best service moving forward.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This property is great for the business person. The location is great - right off the highway, restaurant is consistant and gym ls clean - the customer service is fantastic, I am always assisted with all my last minute requests - the staff are very accomidating.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank kathyms2

Dear Kathyms2

I am glad to hear that your stay with us was satisfactory. We do pride ourselves as the preferred hotel for most business travelers. Your kind words about our customer service is greatly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.