Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Alpine Motel Kamloops(Kamloops)
View Hotel
All reviewsspg memberone nightattached restaurantpool and water slidecheck in was a breezethe air conditioninghoneymoon suiteon site restaurantlittle thingsstay at this hotel againlake louiseaberdeen mallgas stationshower headcomfortable staynice poolmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This place is great and up to Starwood standards, the view from the room was very nice since I could see the valley, the location is easily accessible and the restaurant is great. Service was good and reliable as was the room quality and cleanliness, will definitely go if I go back to Kamloops.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SusanLuc
Cecilia G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Ms. Susan Luc

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel in Kamloops and that you enjoyed the rooms with a great view. We recently have undergone an extensive renovation and we are glad to hear that our efforts were worth it.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and if there is anything we can assist you with please give us a call or email us.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Was a nice place, quiet, bed was comfortable.

Cleaning was an issue, I did not like that they sliped a discount card under my door which I did not see or use and did not clean the room the second night?

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank earlcath

Dear Earljr47,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that you find the hotel as a nice place, quite and comfortable. In the meantime, please allow me to address your concern about the cleaning issue. We do have a sustainability program whereby we give our guest an option to get a discount or 250 SPG points if they wanted to participate in the MAGC program. I do apologize that we failed to explain this to you. I will certainly review the overall performance of this service to ensure we are able to provide the best service moving forward.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This property is great for the business person. The location is great - right off the highway, restaurant is consistant and gym ls clean - the customer service is fantastic, I am always assisted with all my last minute requests - the staff are very accomidating.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank kathyms2

Dear Kathyms2

I am glad to hear that your stay with us was satisfactory. We do pride ourselves as the preferred hotel for most business travelers. Your kind words about our customer service is greatly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We came for a snowmobiling adventure had a enclosed trailer that we were told to park under their surveylance cameras and woke in the morning to head out and found the triler wide open and one sled stolen. Went inside to the reception desk and said they had camera footage and when the cops showed up to review the footage the lady said they had forgot to put in the tape which was a blatant lie I found out later that they have no recording device for their cameras. Not sure why they were so rude or just don't care at all but I will never be back and will tell everyone I know to stay away like the plague would rather stay in a hostel than this place ever again. The rooms are old and outdated and the parking is absolutely terrible would recomend the coast hotel across the street.

• Stayed: February 2013
5  Thank gatorgolf 32

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your last stay at the hotel.

The theft of your snowmobile is most definitely an unfortunate situation and again I express my sympathy for the inconvenience it caused you and your family. Thank you for acknowledging in your email that yes, these unfortunate circumstances do occur occasionally.

We strive to give our guests an honest and uncomplicated experience while at our hotels, and that extends to the manner in which we communicate with them when situations like this occur. I am sorry that in your case this did not happen. I am glad that you gave me the opportunity over the phone to set the record straight and provide you with the truth. After discussing the incident with my staff at length I am confident that they too are reminded of this standard. Additionally, we have also finished the install of our new DVR recording system for the cameras, and have advised our staff and guests of this accordingly.

Again, I must respectfully decline the request to financially support the return or purchase of a new snowmobile, or to cover any costs associated with the loss. As I mentioned, I would like to invite you and your family back to the hotel for a chance to experience how a true “Four Points” experience should be. Please contact me directly and I will happily arrange for a family night on us, including your accommodation and breakfast. I realize that this will not fully make up for the stolen items, but invite you to come and relax after this stressful situation is over.

Thank you again for reaching out to me, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Four Points by Sheraton in Kamloops.

Yours truly,

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We recently spent a night at this location. Although the hotel is very clean, the staff were very unfriendly. We had booked a pet friendly room and upon arrival, they changed our reservation from a king reservation to a standard room. Would definitely not stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family