“hidden gem ! right downtown !”

Crush on Victoria Saute and Grill
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center
Description: Crush on Victoria is a full service family restaurant with familiar foods with a health conscious twist. Located in the heart of downtown kamloops it's the perfect destination before or after the game. Open seven days a week until 10pm and open for lunch mon to sat at 11am. Crush on Victoria, Healthy Creations.....Sinfully Craved!
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I first ate at this location in 1970. It was a steakhouse. Anyways, 42 yrs. later, the food is still good. The menu is limited, but adequate. We had Ceaser salad to start, and it was a tangy, tasty, treat. Luv the real bacon ! My partner had Sirlion steak, and I had the feature Chicken dish.
I ordered mine with mashed, and he had roasted potatoes. I had a very good sized portion. And the price was moderate. We also, enjoyed a FREE bottle of wine, as we somehow got on to their email list, and became a member of their ' wine ' club......???? must look into that more.
I would like to go back, and try the Seafood pasta dish. I have ordered the Ribs, in a prev. visit, and they were great also. Service was very prompt . Like the atmoshpere too.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I had heard many good things about this place from relatives in the area, so we decided to give it a try. We both ordered steak. It was the waitress' first day, which I don't think she should have mentioned to us! It showed, but everyone has first days so that's fine. We got the wrong type of beer but took it anyways at they had opened it already and it seemed a waste, it would have been a nice gesture to comp us a drink or something but they barely apologized. The new waitress made my Bellinitini, but there was a bartender working, I would have preferred he make it! The steak was overcooked and very small; the vegetables tasted frozen the potatoes were excellent though. It wasn't a super expensive place to eat but I was expecting fresh food and a bit more overall. We had gone to the Noble Pig first for an app and a cocktail and I wish we had just stayed there for dinner. The decor was OK but everything seemed a bit cheap, the chairs were chairs you would see at a convention hall or banquet.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Love the food here. It's refreshing to see some different menu options and everything is always fresh and tasty. I've been several times and will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I've been here a few times and I would recommend it for dinner but not for breakfast and I say this because the dinner menu is far more exciting and you get really good service as opposed to what happens there come breakfast time.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Stopped to eat here on a road trip and discovered a gem. If I could give it 4 1/2 rating, I would. The only thing needing improvement is the ambience. It is very dated. HOWEVER, the food and the attentive service by Cherie was great. I've never tasted such good Mushroom Risotto and the prawns and scallops were superb. The scallops took a few minutes longer to prepare so they gave me extra prawns to compensate! Great way to manage expectations. My husband had the ravioli and it was also good. The chocolate almond torte for dessert was gluten free and amazing. Don't miss this place. Great value for the price.