“Delicious!”

Crush on Victoria Saute and Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: City Center
Description: Crush on Victoria is a full service family restaurant with familiar foods with a health conscious twist. Located in the heart of downtown kamloops it's the perfect destination before or after the game. Open seven days a week until 10pm and open for lunch mon to sat at 11am. Crush on Victoria, Healthy Creations.....Sinfully Craved!
Kamloops
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Love the food here. It's refreshing to see some different menu options and everything is always fresh and tasty. I've been several times and will definitely be back.

• Visited September 2012

Kamloops, Canada
“Good Dinners, not great breakfasts”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I've been here a few times and I would recommend it for dinner but not for breakfast and I say this because the dinner menu is far more exciting and you get really good service as opposed to what happens there come breakfast time.

Visited April 2012
Nanaimo, Canada
“Great food and service, gluten free friendly too!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Stopped to eat here on a road trip and discovered a gem. If I could give it 4 1/2 rating, I would. The only thing needing improvement is the ambience. It is very dated. HOWEVER, the food and the attentive service by Cherie was great. I've never tasted such good Mushroom Risotto and the prawns and scallops were superb. The scallops took a few minutes longer to prepare so they gave me extra prawns to compensate! Great way to manage expectations. My husband had the ravioli and it was also good. The chocolate almond torte for dessert was gluten free and amazing. Don't miss this place. Great value for the price.

• Visited August 2012
Oro Valley, AZ
“Phenomenal”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We were looking for something a little different and this place got our attention as we walked by it. We were glad we decided to give it a try because we were not disappointed. We were tiring of the pub food we'd been eating on our road trip for the past couple days and desired something healthy and delicious. This was the place! We started with the hummus appetizer which was freshly prepared and very tasty, served with a generous portion of cold, crisp veggies and pita bread. Then we split the liguini dish with marinara sauce and olives. Very good and plenty for the two of us who are not big eaters. If we lived in this area, I KNOW we'd be back. We sat on their patio which was lovely -- lots of pretty flowers, then moved inside. Both areas were pleasing to the eye. We highly recommend this place.

• Visited August 2012
Solihull, United Kingdom
“No Crush here”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Well run restaurant part of the Thompson Hotel in Kamloop. The service was good and the food was too. Reasonably priced

Visited August 2012