“Best Holiday Inn Ever”

Holiday Inn Suites Kamloops
Ranked #14 of 54 Hotels in Kamloops
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Large rooms, large beds, very clean, good pool, workout room, great WiFi, great cable TV, quiet, and no hassles. Travelling across the Rockies from Edmonton to Vancouver my wife, daughter, sister and I took our time and stopped for a night here. They gave us two adjoining rooms after my sister booked a room a couple weeks after us. They have a White Spot Restaurant (a good family restaurant chain) on site but for breakfast we bought cereal and milk from a little "store" beside the check-in desk. Close to a number of fast-food places but it's probably better to drive downtown if you want to see Kamloops. We didn't. This was the one night in our 2 week vacation we ate junk food and watched TV.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JA_Kennedy_11

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stayed here as a half way stop from Whistler to Jasper, very clean, in excellent condition, friendly staff, but best of all they have a guest laundry on the second floor, saved us a trip to the laundrette! Would stay again if in the area.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gecko7980
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This was our second time staying here. Good price for what you get. Friendly staff, Very modern and clean, some of the most comfortable beds we have stayed on. The doggie run is awsome!! Last year our dog had a hayday running free out there, and nice that they supplied poop bags too. Location was good for us, restaurant has good food. The only complaint was the elevator was on the slow side, and the stairs were far away from elevators, but I still highly recommend this as a place to stay. Didn't get a chance to go in pool but it looked clean and resonable. We plan on staying here every time we pass through :)

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Happytravls9
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Very nice hotel, although, very difficult to find if you're not from the area! We only had one "ordeal" while we were there.... When we arrived to our suite, there was a baby crib in the room! We didn't need it, but non the less we didn't care if it stayed in the room! As I was putting my daughter to bed that night, I noticed the crib was missing!! No attempt was made to get ahold of us before a staff member went into our room!! We were a little shocked to know they allow staff to come and go with personal property/suitcases in a room where privacy is assumed!

Room Tip: One bedroom suites have a separate bedroom with 2 queens as well as a fridge, microwave, and counter...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 2thtek
Reviewed August 8, 2012

It was a very nice place to stay. The room was clean and large! There is a nice kitchenette area with a microwave. White Spot on site, Baskins Robbins across the way and an Extra Foods across the street.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2012

If your are in need of a stopping place between vancouver and the rockies, this is where you should stay. As you would expect in a holiday inn everything is to a high quality.
The hotel has a pool (could do with being heated!! only slight negative..) and jacuzzi, the staff were fantastic and very helpful.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I had been on the road for 17 hours trying to make it home. I knew I was going to have to stay one more night on the road. I called and was spoken to with great welcoming. When I finally got to the location it felt "good" safe and comfortable. I was booked in on my way to my room. Wow ... While I spend atleast 7 to 20 days away from my home building a company this location made me feel like I was home already. I will always. Insider this location for my future travels.

• Stayed: July 2012
Travelers also viewed these Kamloops hotels
Aberdeen
Holiday Inn Express - Kamloops
City Center
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kamloops
Hotel 540
#5 of 54 in Kamloops

Been to Holiday Inn Suites Kamloops? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Suites Kamloops

Address: 675 Tranquille Road, Kamloops, British Columbia V2B 3H7, Canada
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Kamloops > North Shore
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Family Hotel in Kamloops
#9 Business Hotel in Kamloops
#13 Romantic Hotel in Kamloops
Price Range: $88 - $139 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Suites Kamloops 3*
This ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Suites Kamloops reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Suites Kamloops Hotel Kamloops