Open today: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
First time experience a little dissapointing

We had 4 newbies to escape rooms and unfortunately the room did not get set up correctly for us... read more

Reviewed February 11, 2019
MikeCaroline2013
Kamloops, Canada
Great for small groups

This was my first real-life escape room, I enjoy doing online puzzle 'escape rooms' and this was... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2018
CB093
Kamloops, Canada

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kamloops
from $91.74
from $9.46
from $310.34
More Info
All reviews escape room mirror mirror pandemic room props puzzles escaped fun
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

More fun than I thought it would be (as I’ve never done an escape room before). There were 7 of us which I thought to be too many. 5 would be ideal in my opinion. The company recommends 2-8 people.

Well run, explained well, great assistance where needed & clean- although one of the clues hadn’t been reset before we came through. I did think it was strange they had a Christmas themed room still running in March however. Would go again!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

I visited with two friends and played all 4 themes. We had a great time! My favourite themes we're Mirror Mirror and Winter Wonderland but Pandemic and Prison Escape were fun too. Mirror Mirror was a great test of our team work and communication skills. Winter Wonderland appealed to the child in me, especially the friendly snowman. Pandemic had really cool props and a great storyline. Prison Escape made me the most nearvous about actually being able to escape. I highly recommend Exit Kamloops for anyone looking to challenge themselves while also having fun!

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Have done dozens of other escape rooms so this isn't a newbie review. Winter wonderland was full of finicky malfunctions and was frankly frustrating. Don't waste your money on this room!

1  Thank Trailsrbest
EXIT K, Manager at EXIT Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Hi there,
I'm so sorry to hear your experience with us was less than exceptional. If you If you could provide me the date and time of your visit or the name it was booked under we would love to talk to see how we could improve to make your next visit worthy of a 5 star review.
Thanks!
Courtney

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

New Exit the room is now open in Kamloops.
Good family fun.
Looking forward to doing it again soon.
Right next door to Original Joe's, great for dinner and entertainment.