“Good view”

Lakeview Restaurant
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Good view, good service, but food overpriced. If you catch the breakfast buffet with the omelette chef, SHE is cool!

1  Thank Laurel L

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The fish and chips are huge and shareable. Just get that and share and price isn't so bad. The other food was okay, but it highly recommend the fish and chips. The service was good too.
They have a discount coupon for this restaurant if you visit the visitors center in town.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

The servers were absolutely charming in this little cafe. The food was just average. I had halibut and chips and my partner had a rice bowl. The rice bowl was better than the fish and chips.

1  Thank kershal
Reviewed April 21, 2014

what really disgusted me the most is the cleanliness of the place. When my husband and I got there, the restaurant smelled funny - couldn't tell what it was that smelled really horrible. But my husband insisted so we stayed. The table was filthy - the corners and under the syrup bottle. Found a freaking dead bug too! I wonder if they ever really wipe the tables. The salt and pepper shakers were dirty and the syrup bottle was sticky. The floor was dirty as well. I guess the food was okay but my fish and chips tasted dry like they were fried in really old oil. The coleslaw was kind of okay but soup tasted horrible. Super disappointed. Never coming back. This place was just ew.

1  Thank Michelle8145
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We were looking for breakfast a bit late (close to 11:30am) and this was the only restaurant still serving breakfast - it was exactly what we wanted--good old bacon/sausage and eggs with toast (we had been for a run up the mountain, ok?). The staff were very cordial and considerate - it's a great little diner - and they'll give you a coupon for dinner too!