2 people are viewing this hotel
$118
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$118
$116
Hotels.com$116
Travelocity$116
Trip.com$118
All reviews lake view pool and hot tub large balcony front desk staff enjoyed our stay king bed early check beds were comfortable kitchenette fireplace rodney harrison lakeview toaster esplanade carpet lakeside
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2019

I took my 2 grown daughters and 5 grandchildren for a getaway for my girls Birthdays. It was Amazing! The grandchildren went in the pool 3 times and we were only there 1 night, very hard to get them out, lol.
Staff was awesome, very friendly and helpful :)
The only issue we had was it wasn’t long enough, next time we will definitely stay for a few nights. I highly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
TrueKeyHotels, Marketing Manager at Harrison Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

Hi Cutenana65,

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we hope to welcome you again soon :)

Cheers,

Katie Wallace
Marketing Manager

Reviewed July 9, 2019

We stayed here July 7th for one night and was one of the best hotel rooms I have ever stayed in.........the views were incredible - was in room 412 and the room was spotless and service was impeccible. The front desk staff went out of their way when we had a flight delay allowing us to stay in our room much longer than normal........will definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a quaint village stay!

Date of stay: July 2019

Hi Kendra Q,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We agree, the views are incredible! We hope to welcome you again soon :)

Cheers,

Katie Wallace,
Marketing Manager

Reviewed July 3, 2019

I was on the third floor, and was woken up both mornings by children running up and down the halls above us for hours. When I called the front desk to notify them, they apologized but the children continued to run.

No follow up was done and when I told them of our experience of children running when I checked out, she said "Oh sorry." and did not compensate us in any way - keep in mind she also took about 2 minutes to even acknowledge us when approaching the reception desk.

Other notes: the walls are very thin, you can hear conversations in the next room. The photos made the rooms seem nicer than they are. BUT Rodney was awesome.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
General M, General Manager at Harrison Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Thank you for your review and comments. I was trying to locate you in our system but am having no luck. I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about your experience and whom you dealt with at the desk. Your complaints should have been addressed and I apologize for this. You also should have been offered to move if we had the space to do so and the parents of the running children should have been spoken to. I am uncertain as to whether any of these things happened as I don know your actual date of stay or whom you dealt with on the front desk. We would like the opportunity to rectify this [problem so it doesn’t occur again to another guest. If you could reach out to us it would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached via email at: generalmanager@harrisonbeachhotel.com or via phone 604-796-1111 extension 2.

Reviewed July 2, 2019

We returned to this hotel as we were quite impressed with the facility and location. This time we were very very disappointed for many reasons.
a) Health and safety: my wife and myself, both had surface level cut by shattered glass pieces. I reported this event to front desk and they cleaned the room when we were away. They gave us around $80 as a compensation. WOW! A room with shattered glass pieces assigned a family with 3 year kid and you compensated with $80 for someone's bad job.
b) found a big blooded band-aid in the swimming pool. This is something beyond their control but it was there for more than 3 hrs. When I went to front desk, the lady was on phone and never bothered to ask why we were standing there for 5 minutes.
c) An empty shower gel bottle sitting on the top, since how long god knows. Despite of my reporting to them, never cleaned.
d) On second day we noticed few blood stains on the duvet. We did not bother to report it based on their previous approach.

I am not writing this review to defame the hotel but to make sure they get the right message. You can not take your customers for granted due to popular destination and your location.

We will never return to this hotel in our entire life.

Room tip: Ask for q lake view room
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review and comments. I am quite surprised by your comments and would very much appreciate speaking with you in more detail about them. I did have a chance this morning to talk to some of the staff that were on during your stay and will be contacting you to speak with you about your experience in more detail. This isn't a normal occurrence for our Hotel so we do take comments such as yours quite serious.

Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

We booked this hotel as we thought it looked ok for 2 nights. |Photos not to bad and nice location.

It’s ready for an update. Reception staff was friendly but also holding back. Cleaning (?) staff mmm could be better.

Maybe it was the combination between the town (quite and many stores/restaurants closed) and the hotel not sure but if I would recommend Harrison Hot Springs I doubt it.

Outlook from the hotels btw is excellent

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travellover032

Thank you for your review and comments. We would really like the opportunity to hear about your experience with us in greater detail. We have been undertaking refurbishments over the past few years and are just curious about your thoughts on what requires updating and if we have these items on our to do list for future improvements. We are also curious about your comment on cleaning?

Harrison Hot Springs has a high season which runs from July to September so a lot of the businesses aren't operational during the off season and if they are open it is generally during peak business hours Saturdays and Sundays hence it seeming like nothing is open. This isn't something we here have control of at the Hotel. We will however pass on your comments to Tourism Harrison.

Please feel free to share your comments with me us if you have the time we would really appreciate it. I see you are from the Netherlands so contact via email would probably be best I can be reached at: generalmanager@harrisonbeachhotel.com

We look forward to hearing from you