“Welcoming” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chuck & Kitty's

Chuck & Kitty's
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Abbotsford, Canada
“Welcoming”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Small, active place, great for breakfasts, mom and pop operation with more mature servers and cooks. Very reasonable prices and very good coffe.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Alan P

Vancouver
“RUDE STAFF”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

NEVER GO THIS PLACE !!!! The staff is rude and verbally abusive , the owner is creepy and the food is overpriced .

5 Thank BradmacVancouver
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Maybe we ordered the wrong thing?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We tried the breakfast menu on a Sunday morning recently. We got a table straight away and the service was great. We both ordered the first item on the menu - bacon and eggs for myself and bacon, eggs and sausages for my husband. The bacon, sausages and my husband's eggs (over easy) were great and the multigrain bread was outstanding. I also noticed the staff with the children in the cafe and they were very thoughtful (offering ice to cool down soup and providing colouring activities).
What we didn't like were the tea (cheap, weak and undrinkable), the potatoes (cut in to minuscule pieces and yet still slightly undercooked although nicely seasoned), and my scrambled eggs which tasted like they had been microwaved. The waffles and pancakes did look good, so perhaps we just ordered the "wrong" thing, but I would recommend the Muddy Water Cafe breakfast (or Morgan's when they start doing breakfast shortly).

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Nic C
Coquitlam
“Awesome, awesome Waffle! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Recommended by the Harrison Beach Hotel front desk, I can tell she was right. I ordered Belgium waffle with strawberry and whip cream, my wife ordered multigrain bagel. I love waffles and I all this time my favourite waffles from IHOP, not saying anything less for IHOP's waffles but the one I had here really awesome. I asked our server, the waffles was not home made but where ever that got it from really taste good, good choice! Also could it be the strawberry jam too, right temperature and the right cooking time, it was one good combination. The service was good, the atmosphere was great and the price was reasonable too. We definitely will come back.

Redwood City, California
“It was okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

Nothing spectacular here to warrant a second visit. I had the breakfast combo with sausages, toast, eggs, and potatoes. The potatoes were a little underdone. The toast was good (nice thick slices). I also tried a pancake. Seemed okay.

Server was friendly and food came out in a reasonable time.

Nothing to really complain about, but nothing setting it apart from the other choices in the area.

• 4 of 5 bubbles