“Awful”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Seating
British Columbia
“Awful”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The food was terrible, tried it twice and it was the same grossness, dripping in grease and stale bread for the sandwiches, which they tried to toast to hide the staleness, absolutely terrible customer service, the waitress was drinking while she worked, she had three drinks to our one! I am sure she had something going on with the owner as he was getting pretty tipsy himself and telling customers about his money gain, wont be back! and its suppose to be a family restaurant.

Visited April 2013

Vancouver Island, Canada
“Awesome staff”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

The breakfast was average, but the staff were awesome. They were all very friendly and helpful, recommended some places to check out around the area. We would definitely go back here just to visit them.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Jenny54321
Surrey, Canada
“Better than expected”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I had very low expectations after reading the reviews but i enjoyed it here. We came for breakfast And it was good. Fast service. A bit pricey though

• Visited April 2013
“Nice place”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

We went here for both Dinner and Breakfast.

Awesome live music during our dinner time and some great food too.

The breakfast was great too, just no live music.

• Visited March 2013
Aldergrove
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Low class food and drinks for high class prices”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately the food was terrible and the worst I have ever been served. We sent back our appetizer and then our dinners. I had ordered steak and prawns but was brought steak and mushrooms (which I dont like). I choose not to say say anything because we had already sent back our appy. But I soon changed my mind when I could hardly cut a piece of steak off with a steak knife.. when I finally managed to butcher a piece off and put it in my mouth I was unable to eat it. It was the worst tasting piece of chewing gum I have ever encountered. My boyfriends roast was over cooked and dry. The potatoes tasted like frozen fries that had been boiled and then slightly mashed. The waitress looked less than impressed when we walked in with our toddler. She was was rude to the point of rolling her eyes while we were ordering. But once we sent our meals back she seemed more hospitable. She never got a tip either way. The live music was good.. too bad we went to bed hungry :(

• Visited April 2013