“So good that we went there twice in three days!”
Review of Village Pizzeria

Village Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Pizza is awesome. Prices are reasonable. Perfect for an inexpensive family dinner on our hotel patio. Also perfect for lunch on the beach. Kids loved "The Pep" and we enjoyed the "Chefs Special".

Reviewed August 22, 2014

The staff seemed surprised by serving us - which I found odd since I'm IN A RESTAURANT. But all the service in this town is bad. At least at Village Pizza the staff were reasonably friendly. The pizza is domino's level - cardboard with sauce and cheese on it. Salad was limp but passable.

1  Thank Sushiplease
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My wife and I agree that this has to be the best pizza we have ever had. If you like spicy....go for the Mexican, loaded with jalapenos, and other good stuff., but eliminate the sour crean and lettuce.

Sure you have to wait.....on Sunday, the line-up to order was out the door! But we had our pizza in 40 minutes, and it was well worth it. Cheaper than the chains BP or PH, and 5 times as good!

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Took forever for them to get a table cleaned off for us. We heard the pizza was really good but I had a craving for spaghetti. The garlic bread was tiny. Took them forever to bring our drinks and they forgot mine and we had to ask for it. Then our food came and they forgot to make the nachos. My kids said the chicken strips taste just like the frozen ones out of the box from the grocery store. I would go back but only for take out and only for pizza. I would never eat in there again.

1  Thank KNLewis
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Wonderful pizza and lasagne! Ate there twice during our 4 day visit recently and enjoyed both times. Can get very busy during lunch and dinner.