“Quality Pies”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Village Pizzeria is a must if you're in Harrison. Seriously, I haven't met anyone who hasn't liked their pizza. Toppings are really fresh & good crust. Some of the best quality pizza you'll find anywhere.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Harrison Hot Springs has a gem of a fast food place in Village Pizzeria. The staff are friendly and the place was very clean. Pizzas were excellent - the base was great, not too thick, and not too thin. I asked for extra tomato base as I heard their recipe was legend. This was truley the best Pizza I have had in a long long time - will be returning - I have alerted my dietician!!!!!!! The staff were great - welcoming, happy and hard working. They seemed to have a large takeaway trade, which is reassuring. I can only add to the already excellent reviews on tripadvisor. Pizzas are not this good in the UK!!!!

1  Thank BobLitK
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Not a bad pizza restaurant. Convenient from all Harrison Hot Springs hotels and beach . Kids like it

1  Thank Scorpio-1001
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Just a small pizza place with a lot of selection and exceptional service, best pizza I've had in a long time. Prices were fair and we will definatley go back.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were in Harrison....had Copper Room reservations for Saturday so felt like something different for Friday. Found the Village Pizzaria ad in a local guide. We were sold when the locals sitting outside we're raving about the pizza. Who had ever heard of a Chicken Thai Pizza? Well it was amazing, as was the Meat Lovers! The restaurant was spotless. The service excellent and the price exceptional. When in Harrison, don't miss it!

1  Thank Murray A