“Loved the lasagna!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The location was right next to my stay - Ramada Hotel. We read reviews about this place, and were excited to come. We ordered the vegetarian pizza and the lasagna which I think was made with creamy alfredo. We were iffy about the lasagna since we've never had one that was made with a cream cause. But oh my goodness, it must have been one of the best cream based lasagna I've ever had! The pizza was delicious as well! The staff were extremely friendly. We mentioned how good the food was when we were paying and I guess the chef heard. He kept on looking and smiling at us from the kitchen while we were leaving. Will definitely go again if I go to Harrison Hot Springs!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We had such a delicious pizza here last weekend and the service was so gracious. Good service really does make a difference to the experience, doesn't matter if it's a fancy restaurant or a humble pizza restaurant. Next time we are in Harrison we will come straight here for another pizza!

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I was searching for gluten free food for my weekend in Harrison and stumbled upon a review from someone else saying how good the pizza was. Well they were RIGHT!!!! The pizza itself was delicious and hot and crunchy and gooooood. The owner who helped me was delightful and lovely and friendly. He made the rare experience of a store bought pizza even better. I would highly recommend this place. Go there! Its YUMMY and quick!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

You must eat here - even if you don't like pizza! It was wonderful. Excellent service, yummy food!! Loved it! Would definitely return even if I was sick of eating pizza. Lovely place!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My family went there because it was ranked as second best restaurant in Harrison hot springs.
Around 5 pm, we were the only customer. We ordered most popular pizza (picked by waiter).
It was nothing special Plus green paper in pizza wasn't clean (sand).
Disappointed and pisapointed. I wouldn't give any point for the food.

1  Thank Sun-Snow-vacation