“decent lunch”

The Hungry Chef Pizzas & Craft Beer
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Nestled in the heart of picturesque Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia, The Hungry Chef Pizzeria and Craft Beer Eatery, a family run business, prides itself in providing guests with a memorable experience inside our inviting dining room, or on our covered, heated outdoor deck. From preparing our own dough to using local vendors from the region, our commitment is to deliver great tasting pizzas in a warm and inviting West Coast inspired wooden decor.
Reviewed July 23, 2014

the veggie burger was great.

the mac & cheese is pretty big and great for kids to share.

overall a nice place for lunch if you want something decent in the area.

Talia R, Manager at The Hungry Chef Pizzas & Craft Beer, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Both the veggie burger and the Mac and cheese are one of the most popular dishes on our menu and we're so glad you enjoyed them! See you again

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Visited this restaurant during the busy festival weekend. Ordered a vegetable sandwich and I must say that it is the best I have ever had. It was loaded with grilled veggies and a delicious herbed mayo. Service was friendly and fast. The only complaint I have is that we were seated at a table for two next to a couple of drunks who were behaving badly. The waitress seemed oblivious to this. Perhaps she could have seated us at a window table even though they are meant to seat four.

Hi Linda. Thanks for taking the time to write a review! While I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the food, I wish you would have simply asked your server to switch tables if you were uncomfortable. It would have been no problem at all! I have reminded my servers to be aware of these types of situations and hope you give us another try next time you're in the area! Thanks again.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Great food for a little local joint. Staff was pretty quick. Nice interior and pretty extensive menu. Coffee was also good!

Thanks for your review! Glad you enjoyed our breakfast menu and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

This is by far one of the best restaurants in Harrison. The food is delicious and there is a wide variety of choices. The service was excellent. The staff are all friendly. We were there 3 times during our stay in Harrison. We will definitely come to this place more when we visit again.

Talia R, Manager at The Hungry Chef Pizzas & Craft Beer, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Thank you Khalil. Your feedback has made our day and is truly appreciated. It is so encouraging to read that our guests are happy with the quality and the service and are looking forward to their next visit. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

My sons and I visit The Hungry Chef every time we are in Harrison Hot Springs. We come out several times during the summer and often in the fall. This past week we dined here on back to back nights for dinner - Canada Day before the fireworks, and again the very next night! My son ordered the baked mac'n cheese which was made with the most flavourful blend of cheeses, including asiago. Delicious!! I happily finished it for him as the portion was huge. I ordered the spicy chicken fettuccini, asking that the spice be toned down a little and it arrived perfect. Mixed with chorizo sausage and peppers and slices of perfectly seasoned chicken, it is one of the best dishes I've eaten. My other son raved about his grilled chicken burger which came with bacon and cheese. I would not hesitate to recommend this Harrison restaurant - we only eat here!! Service is prompt and staff are great. Thanks for making our mini vacations memorable. Wish we had a Hungry Chef back home :)

We are thrilled that your family enjoyed the experience at The Hungry Chef. Thank you so much for your kind review and for sharing it with others. Our team is so energized when they hear what a difference it makes to aim for excellence. To welcoming you soon again!