“Perfect Meal!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My husband and I walked over from the Hot Springs Resort. A friendly young couple run it...she waitresses, he cooks. We shared the seared salmon dinner and endive salad. The salmon was served with roasted veggies and mashed potato. It was simply delicious! The fish was cooked to perfection. Everything was fresh and flavorful. I hope their restaurant succeeds because they are very talented chefs.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Basic menu, with great options. We had fresh halibut, decent prices it was tasty and presentation was great! Nice facility, decor and staff!! recommend!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The place is wonderful. The music is fitting, the service is attentive and the food was delicious. I had the Halibut crusted with local hazel nut topped with fresh grapefruit. Yum. Presentation they take pride in and they make their own creme brule and tiramisu. Yum Yum Yum.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

My son and I stayed at the Harrison hot springs resort and spa and very close to it is the "laughing goat" restaurant. We have eaten here before and it wasn't a wow, but this time they really tried and absolutely succeeded in impressing us. I had the aaa Alberta beef and it was delicious and my son had the chicken burger which he really enjoyed. After a night like that we will definitely be back!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We have nothing good to say about our experience. We dine out quite often, 4 or five a week and the food was a big let down for all three of us, the ribs were tasteless, I only had two bites of them and couldn't eat any more. The baked tomatoes looked as bad as they tasted. My wife's Caesar salad was terrible, even the fish and chips were bad. We all left hungry. The waitress was tough to understand on the 20 or so words that she said to us. In my years of eating out I have never written a bad review... but this place at this point deserves it.

2  Thank luckday1