“Excellent food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Excellent food! My friend had the rib-eye steak and it was perfectly cooked, very tasty and juicy. The clam chowder was delicious as well and a must try is their creme brulee. Service was very good as well. A must stop in Harrison.

1  Thank sophie h

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This little place has a great intimate atmosphere. Very relaxing and quaint. The servers and owners are very friendly and hospitable. The food was excellent and not too pricey. Would recommend.

4  Thank rnr636
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We decided to try this restaurant which is just a block up from the main strip. We were impressed with interesting menu and wanted a nice place to talk and not feel rushed. We were so glad we chose this and not the pub across the street! I decided to order the mussels and chicken spring rolls. They were delicious. The waitress served it with fresh bread...it was like they baked it right there for us...it was so fresh! My husband order the fish tacos and he loved them. They were just the right seasoning. Atterwards, we tried the creme brulee.....it was just as good as Horizon's in Burnaby and bigger than most servings we've seen. Yum! They also gave us a small piece of cheesecake for free. Ther service was friendly...almost like you were a old friend coming over for dinner! Also, they were very quick and we didn't have to wait too long! I highly recommend this restaurant!

2  Thank OutandAbout12345
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We went here with a group of 10+ ladies for my cousin's stagette. We were all very impressed with the food and cocktails. The prices were average for a steakhouse, ranging from $20-$30 for entrees, around $15 for lighter options. My cousin and I were more focused on the cocktails and they were very good. We split an entree and they shared it between 2 plates and gave us very generous portions. The waitress was fun and friendly and very sweet to my cousin for her special day. The decor and ambiance was nice and intimate. We will be back for sure the next time we visit Harrison.

2  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband & I went to this restaurant, mainly because he was intrigued by the name and I was intrigued by the duck on the menu. He actually ordered the duck while I stuck with the lamb shank because it was one of the few dairy free options on the menu. I liked that the menu items had a letter "d" (for dairy) or "g" (for gluten) if it contained had dairy and/or gluten in it.

My lamb shank was good - tender, well cooked - although I wasn't feeling the sides it came with. The carrots & shallots didn't really mix well with the lamb shank and the gravy. In addition, the couscous ended up soaking up most of my gravy where I would have preferred to have more gravy on my meat.

My husband thoroughly enjoyed this duck though and we were satisfied. Price was approximately $20-$25 per dish which isn't bad. I think I'd prefer to check out other places in the area though rather than go back.