“So much rich flavour”

Morgan's Bistro
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachfront location with an unobstructed view of the lake from a second floor Patio, with a list of fabulous dishes that suit everyone's needs. Every dish has amazing flavour.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I visited Morgan's with my fiancé for a nice evening out. I had the duck and it was absolutely delicious! So much flavour and it was cooked to perfection.

Service was excellent! They took care of us perfectly and went out of their way to modify my fiancé's meal due to her food intolerances.

This is hands down the best food experience in Harrison! We will be definitely be back!

1  Thank Mike R
There are newer reviews for Morgan's Bistro

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Recently had dinner here, it will be the last time!! The cheque was over $120 for two very average extremely salty racks of lamb, two glasses of mediocre wine, and two cups of coffee.Admittedly, the presentation was good, the service not so. No water until asked. $3.00 for bread. This is a restaurant in a resort town attempting to be what it will never be, "classy and exclusive"
Very disappointing!!.

2  Thank Alan P
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We have eaten here a few times and the food and service is excellence. A table on the patio is one of my favorite places.

1  Thank DargeneT
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Pretend high end bistro, my wife and I left hungry after dropping a hundred bucks for average fair and a single glass of wine.

1  Thank Paul A
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We actually found this place through Tripadvisor last spring and went back for July 1 holiday.
There was one small glitch with not getting our reservation despite making it 4 months ago and reconfirming in June but all's well that ends well, we ended up with our requested table on the patio.
The food was excellent again. I had the halibut, my wife had the prawns and my kids had the spaghetti with meatballs. The meals were perfectly prepared and flavored. My kids think this is the best pasta they have ever had. Combined with the spectacular views over Harrison Lake, this continues to be one of my all time favorite places to eat.
The only issue is that it can be a little pricey at $40 per person. Not the most expensive by any means but in a small town, it is pricey.

1  Thank tdmy