“Quite Enjoyable”

Morgan's Bistro
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachfront location with an unobstructed view of the lake from a second floor Patio, with a list of fabulous dishes that suit everyone's needs. Every dish has amazing flavour.
New Westminster, Canada
“Quite Enjoyable”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We ate here the past weekend. The service was great; the food was fabulous. Very fresh, good quality; good wine list and families are welcome.

Visited June 2014

Coarsegold, California
“Way good!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Very well thought out menu and wine list. Not pacific rim? More international with a refined touch. Beet ribeye steak ever on special, aged and perfect demi sauce. Everyone's entrees were excellent. My 12 year old devoured a garlic butter pasta with marinara and meatballs.

Visited June 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Everything looks good”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

I had dinner at Morgan's Bistro on a sunny Tuesday evening, in spring, and the patio was pretty full. I can only imagine how busy this restaurant is on a summer weekend.

The service was acceptable, but not excellent, considering there was only one person acting as bartender and waiter for so many diners.

And the food was fantastic. Everything on the menu looked good and I had a hard time deciding what to order. I finally let my eyes choose when I saw the Caesar salad and spaghetti being delivered to a neighbouring table. The salad is now a definite must order, for me (and I almost never order Caesar salads), both for the presentation and freshness. However, next time I might have to skip the pasta as their desserts sounded divine.

Toronto
“Fabulous fish & chips”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Ate outside looking at the lake. Service & food excellent. Very close to our hotel. Highly recommend.

Visited May 2014
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“A gem!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We did not know what to expect.....we will be back! The food was excellent and the service was great. They have a very interesting wine list. If you are staying at the resort, skip the Copper Room and have dinner here. We both had the duck and it was very good. We will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2014