Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa
Harrison Beach Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$106
  • Pool
Harrison Lake Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
$57
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Harrison Spa Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
$59
Hot Spring Villa Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
$70
Harrison Village Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
$52
$45
The Royal Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
$64
$62
Travelocity
Coast Chilliwack Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
$110
Rainbow Motor Inn(Chilliwack)
$62
Agoda.com
Glencoe Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
3,747 results
All reviewscopper roomeast towerhot poolslakeside cafebreakfast buffethot springsadult poolthe main hoteljones boysdance floorafternoon teapools are greatget awaygetaway packageolder partcookiesfamily pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 23, 2007

We just came back from a night at the Harrison Hotsprings Hotel and Spa. Which turned out to be very disappointing. We had been to the hotel a couple of years ago and received a wonderful room with a view of the lake and paid approximately 180.00 and it was well worth it. However this trip we paid 229.00 just so we could have a balcony. Apparently the hotel was recently sold and the new owners hiked up the prices. Some of the rooms are in desperate need of refurbishing. The staff is wonderful and helpful. The mineral springs are wonderful but definately not worth what we paid. Our room was sparse , the shower was terrible, we didn't even have a mini bar in our room. Good luck to anyone who stays there.

2  Thank Vancouver_BcSatton
Reviewed August 23, 2007

We stayed in early May 2007 for 1 night. Front desk was accommodating as this was a last minute decision without reservation. Stayed in the "old" wing in a corner unit overlooking pools. Room had some charm, unlike most bland chain hotel rooms. Lack of A/C not an issue that time of year. Complimentary bath robes were a nice touch for use at the pools in the pretty courtyard. Missed the complimentray afternoon tea - will try to arive earlier next time. Pity this historic Canadian hotel is American owned.

• Stayed: May 2007
Reviewed August 23, 2007

Don't get me wrong the hotel is fine. But we paid a lot to stay here for 2 nights and have stayed in better hotels and paid a lot less. I guess we were paying for the free use of the hot pools which were first rate.

My wife used someof the spar facilities and these were first rate.

We had 2 kids with us and so did not use the Copper Room to eat in so can't comment on that. The food in the lakeside was ok but mainly buffet service and a severe lack of high chairs for kids which was dissapointing.

They could also do with more seats around the pool as people tend to put their towels on the chairs and the not use them.

Overall it was good but a little expensive.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2007

My husband and I went to Harrison to celebrate our anniversary. Our first experience with the resort didn't start off very well as the person I spoke to make the reservations didn't seem very informative and I felt like he wanted to get me off the phone as soon as he could. The second experience was better when I spoke to someone else about switching our room, but still no email came through to confirm my reservations. My husband called to make reservations for a massage treatment and to the Copper Room and was fowarded many times until he could speak to the person in charge of reservations.

We saw on the reservation sheet that we would be staying in the West Wing as there are only certain rooms available in the resort that will allow dogs. To our pleasant surprise, we were given a room in the East Tower, which is one of the newer remodeled areas. The room was very clean, but had an older musty smell. It looked like they had only remodeled parts of the room and decided not to change out any doors and the bathroom was very basic looking. The room was still comfortable and the house cleaning did a very good job of keeping the rooms clean. I thought as a room reserved for pet owners, the room would be in bad condition. But the walls are thin as wall paper. The first night we heard a bunch of girls talking very loud at 2am in the morning, and woke us up from our sleep. I'm not sure if they were next door as we had no neighbors on the other side of us. It was a good thing they finally settled down and was quiet.

Our experience at the Copper room was a bit slow. The food came out slower than we would've ever imagined. Not sure if they do this to ensure we have the chance to dance, but we were not interested as we were actually becoming more tired as we waited. I must say I was impressed with their Filet Mignon and was one of the best I've ever had in terms of flavor. My husband found his New York Steak mediocre compared to what we could find at home in Seattle.

My husband and I had massages done and chose the Reiki massage after seeing it on the Oprah show. It wasn't quite the massage we would've liked, but the lady who worked on us, Jeanette, was very friendly and great. Highly recommend asking for her if you want a service done there.

The outdoor pool and indoor hot spring were good. The adult pool outside seemed to have been enforced and no children were ever in it when I passed by or when my husband went in.

What helped us was reading the reviews of this place earlier and we had very low expectations of this resort after reading the many negative posts here. It turned out better than we imagined but there is definitely still room for improvement at this resort.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2007

If you are looking for a nice romantic getaway where you will be pampered and comfortably ensconced in luxury this is not the place.

The views of the lake are peaceful and the spa waters relaxing, but the place is barely as nice as the kind of shearton or hilton you'd find out next to an airport and it is crawling with families.

This worked well for us we had our 2 & 5 year olds with us and they had a great time playing in the nice warm pool that was just the right height for them to stand up in. They also enjoyed the sandcastle sculptures at the lake and the afternoon tea, which was really just some liptons and storebought cookies.

My husband and I cringed at the mold on ceilings, mirrored closet doors, and home depot grade updating that had been done to the bathrooms and the linens were scratchy and musty. (When not with the kids we generally prefer to stay at smaller boutique hotels like Kimpton properties or Fairmonts as we have President's Club membership)

However, once we lowered our expectations we had a lot of fun and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

With so many other choices, I'm not sure we'd come to this area again, but if we did, we would most likely suck it up and stay here as the kids loved the pool and beach and it meet our needs for a family vacation.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business