Booking was easy; staff was helpful, courteous and friendly; service was fabulous and not 'in your face' (a special achievement because that's a hard balance to find); the buffets in the restaurant were great, and the general atmosphere was easy-going without being chummy. All in all it was a perfect getaway for all of us, a weekend of blissful relaxation. We didn't go for any of the massages and special treatments (may be next time), but our days were full of lovely leisure. We didn't feel like going for the more formal luxury of dinner in the Copper Room, because our mode was more casual than that, and the Lakeside Restaurant offered more than enough nice and well prepared choices. However, it was nice to have the choice anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa