We recently had a fabulous stay at the Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa. Upon check-in, the lady at the front desk informed us that their system made an error in our reservation, which she rectified immediately and then upgraded our room for free. We stayed in the West Tower, facing the pools. The room was very nice and clean. All staff members were very friendly and accommodating, especially the housekeeping staff. The hot springs were very relaxing and refreshing; just what we were looking for!
We had breakfast at the Lakeside Cafe buffet both mornings. The service and variety was great, but some of the hot items weren't kept very hot. We also went to the Copper Room for dinner and dancing. What a great atmosphere! Our waiter was very friendly, and the food was delicious. The band, The Jones Boys, was fabulous. We also had dinner at the German restaurant, just outside of the hotel. That was a great experience. Great food and service. Overall, this was a fabulous trip and we can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs