Upon check in I did not get the room/view I had requested when reserving, the room in the west tower was outdated and the beds were very hard and uncomfortable. The towels weren't replaced daily and I had to call housekeeping numerous times for shampoo, soap etc, and the food was overpriced. Also the rate that I was quoted when reserving was not honoured until I spoke with the manager at check out, and even then it was a hassle. I would not recommend this hotel as it is overpriced, overcrowed and the service leaves a lot to be desired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa