My husband surprised me with a couple of nights at Harrison Hot Springs
Hotel and Spa. Had a half day at the spa as a gift. He had up graded
the room for he wanted it to be a special few days, for we have had a rough year. When we got there, we were on the second or third floor
lake view. This room was no differant from the previous room that we
had had the year before. The year before the room was to be in the
tower lake view and it wasn't!!!! The rooms were the same weather
you were up graded or not. The price was very high for what you got. It will be our last time at Harrison and will try other Hot Springs for were not impressed at all with the rooms and the price for what you get !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For what we spent at Harrison we could of gone a lot of other places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs