This hotel has 5 mineral hot pools. I live 90 minutes away and wanted to use them for a day. So, I phoned first to see how much it would cost. I was told that typically, you need to be a guest of the hotel to use them. Some conditions apply for walk-ins to access them for a hefty fee if the hotel is half empty (or something like that). I was then told that there is a public hot pool. For $9.
WARNING: The Harrison Hot Springs Public Pool is not inside this hotel. It is in a separate building a couple of blocks away, along the waterfront. The public pool has free parking. The hotel has pay parking.
I parked at the hotel, and when I realized I was in the wrong place, they kindly refunded my $5/hr parking.
The public pool temperature is 100 degrees fahrenheit. The female change rooms were quite nice in that there were private changing cubicles with a curtain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa