We have stayed at this hotel several times over the years. This last visit fell a bit short. My husband used the website to make our reservation and requested a king bed with a lake view. We ended up in a room with a double bed and a window that faced a wall. Also, the noise from the pools was amplified and echoed off the wall. No view and noise. Disappointing. When I asked about this they confirmed that reservations were requests that could not be guaranteed. Honestly, if I had known we were not going to get the room we requested, I would have looked into alternative accommodations. The best part of this stay was the spa. I had a massage that was heavenly and the staff were very friendly. It would be nice if the spa had its own change room with all the usual amenities, but I guess they assume guests changing in their hotel rooms. If you need to use the facilities, you end up in toilette/shower room that all hotel guests use including children - kind of the opposite of what one hopes for at the end of a relaxing massage. Our room was very clean, nicely appointed and the bed was comfy. But there was a crack in the bathroom sink, the room was small and had no robes on check in - upon request they delivered right away. The hallways and carpeting are run down. It feels like an update is needed if it is going to retain its status as a resort hotel. Also, if guests request a superior or premium room, it seems some effort should be made to at least put them in a similar class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa