The Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a beautiful place for respite from a hectic life, especially if you want to take advantage of the Spa. We enjoyed the opportunity to relax in the different outdoor pools. However, we were disappointed with our room in the Main Hotel. It was small and had inadequate cooling fans. We happened to visit, when the weather was very warm. We chose to include the breakfast in our package, which offered many choices but it was crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa