Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa
Harrison Beach Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Pool
Harrison Lake Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
$57
  • Restaurant
Harrison Spa Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
$58
Harrison Village Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
$51
$49
Hot Spring Villa Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
$69
The Royal Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
$63
$61
Travelocity
Coast Chilliwack Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
$109
Hotels.com
Rainbow Motor Inn(Chilliwack)
$62
Glencoe Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
3,747 results
All reviewscopper roomeast towerhot poolslakeside cafebreakfast buffethot springsadult poolthe main hoteljones boysdance floorafternoon teapools are greatget awaygetaway packageolder partcookiesfamily pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Attended this hotel for a business function and the feeling I got when I checked into my room was ("this is perfect") The staff were very helpful and and so were the employees. This is a smaller property nestled in the small town of Harrison Hot Springs and it is very self contained so, no need to leave unless you want to explore the smaller shops around the local area. There is a hot sprin area (obviously) and its very relaxing. Food is OK. Rooms in East tower only are recommended. Thanks

Room Tip: East tower rooms only as they are newer. Cozy place great get away for couples
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Took my new wife to Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa for a couple of days after our wedding to relax and get away with the madness and it didn't disappoint. We had a beautiful room in the East Tower overlooking the lake, and it had everything we could have asked for. The amenities that the hotel offers are absolutely wonderful, and the hot springs are the best part. With 5 different pools and 5 different temperatures there is a pool for everybody. We especially enjoyed the 'adults only' pool outdoors because it was the hottest of the three outdoor pools. We also had a couples massage through the Healing Springs Spa which was amazing, and the 'world-famous' Copper Room did not disappoint. Great food, a great live band, and amazing staff. The staff in all parts of the hotel were friendly, the breakfast that was included was wonderful, and they do a great job keeping the place in great shape. Definitely a must-visit!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had such a great stay in November for my honey's birthday that I wanted to go to the resort for my birthday. It was just as good if not better than our last stay so have to write another review. When we checked in we were upgraded to a newer room overlooking the pool. The front desk were just as friendly and efficient as last time we stayed. I was asked for my name so I could put charges on the room. Just after we got to our room I headed out to get some ice. I heard my name called and turned around to see a male staff member. He handed me an envelope with my name printed on the front and said it was from the hotel. He then said he would get the ice for me. It was thrilled that he offered. When I opened the envelope I found a personalized birthday card printed for me from the hotel. It was so sweet. Between the staff member getting me the ice and the birthday card I felt so appreciated and welcomed as a guest. We didn't have bathrobes in our room but they arrived promptly after calling the front desk. We greatly enjoyed the hot springs and pool which were just the right temperature. The pool side bar was great and we enjoyed the margaritas. Other than a fruit salad, oatmeal, muffin, a wrap, and a veggie pita that we got from the lobby snack bar the next day, we didn't eat in the restaurants at the hotel this trip. All these items, except the pita, were good. The pita was soggy. Unfortunately, there is no room service until the summer months. I guess it's just not busy enough. Considering the rate we paid for the room we're not going to complain. We went to a sushi restaurant on the main road into town that was overpriced but good. We were able to get a late check out and our cards activated for the pool area after check out which was nice. The weather was great so we lounged by the pool for the rest of the day. It was a wonderful birthday!

Room Tip: West wing by the pools... either pool view or lake view.

Room 431 in the main hotel
Beautiful setting with amazing pools. We came for the pools and lake not for the hotel room so we were OK with paying $180.00 inc taxes for our family mini suite.
Here is my breakdown of the hotel, not including the pools.

Pros
We had a separate room with twin beds for our son
Free WIFI
Free Parking
Breakfast buffet was decent for $16 adults and $6 for our son
Room 431 has a great view of the lake (top floor)

Cons
No AC. Windows did open however our room 431 was right over the outdoor patio area of the hotel bar. It was a choice, get sweaty hot or be kept awake by noisy guests, we did a bit of both.
Very creaky floors and doors that don't shut properly anymore.
No fan in the bathroom, got very foggy during/after showers.
Pool robes are ill-fitting at best.

Overall I would stay here again simply for the pools. I think that the main hotel is overpriced for what it is. Clean yes, but for the price lacking essentials.

Room Tip: Don't stay in the main hotel during summer, no AC will be killer.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank TiffanyeShanks
Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you are seniors like us, I suggest you visit when school is in!! It is a popular place for folk with young children but for us we like to go when it is quieter. It is a peaceful beautiful hotel and situated in one of nature's paradise spots. Wonderful hot pools, lovely scenery and excellent food.

Room Tip: Facing the lake. Always top floor as the walls and roofs have not been sound proofed!!! Dont expect tpo much from the A/C unit.
1  Thank MarjorieRoseHill