Nothing luxurious about the accommodations here. It's all about the lovely grounds and hot spring pools. Didn't use spa services this stay, but in the past they have been very professionally run.
Our meals were catered, and they were very good.
Our stay was mid-week, so there weren't children around. I can see where they would detract from the relaxation if inadequately supervised.
The staff is always friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa