jIf you go to this hotel get one of their 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner packages. Mid week is even cheaper. Always ask for the pool walk out room. These are in the east tower and open right onto the hatural hot springs hot tub. Well worth the extra to just open your door and walk into the hot springs. These are usually around rooms 150-156. There afternno tea is the best tea ever. The breakfast buffet is great. The dinner and dance part is ok but a little dated. All in all a great get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa