Great location, beautiful view, hot spring pools (especially adult only) were great! Room is nothing special - old, needs to be updated, toilet continually ran (loud), robes are paper thin. Towels are provided and replaced. Room was cleanish. Bed was comfortable, pillows are squishy. Coffee and tea in room. Drinks at pool bar are ok, but expensive, can create your own, no real menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa