My wife & I were supposed to be there Feb. 15th - Feb. 17th. We checked out after the 1st night due to some unforseen circumstances that resulted in me getting extremely sick. I will not blame the resort though (even though I probly could). I am not a finger pointing person & I am ok now. They did however help my wife out by checking us out quickly so I could get back to the states & see my doctor. I appreciate there help with that since I am not a small guy & could barely carry my own weight ( I passed out in the elevator, no alcohol either). The service was hands down some of the best I have received. I will stay there again in the future. It is a very relaxing place, we have been before & will return.
Only complaint, possible renovation, I am in the hotel/timeshare renovation buisness. I have some contact info for them that may come in handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa