My family has been coming to Harrison almost every year for a weekend getaway for the last 25 years. Everything was as great as usual except the Copper Room. We don't usually go to the Copper Room unless we are there for an extra special occasion. The service was fantastic even though we had a group of 17! However, the food was very disappointing. I would expect that for that price, $25-60 per plate, the food should be fantastic as well. The food was actually some of the worst I have ever had. I got the 4 course meal which I thought would have been the best deal. The only good thing about the meal was the dessert. Almost everyone in our group was disappointed with their meal. Actually, the best meal was the kids meal, which was a mini steak! Even though I love the live music and dancing, I wouldn't pay to go back and have terrible food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa