“spa holiday”

Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great get away. Specials throughout the year. Stay in the East Wing-much nicer than the Wast Wing part of the hotel. Afternoon tea and cookies at 4:00. Lounge is a nice spot to have a lighter dinner. Nice to sit by the fire on a rainy day. Golf close by. Summer festival with crafts and entertainment throughout the town of Harrison. 3 outdoor pool areas -1 for adults only, 1 for kids 1 to swim in. 2 indoor pool areas. All lovely and comforting from the hot springs. The Jones Boys play in the Copper Room for a wonderful evening of good food and dancing! The whole experience is like an all inclusive with pool side decks, BBQ and drink service thru the day but lots of restaurants close by to chose from as well as at the hotel.

Room Tip: Eastwing has the better rooms with AC. Ask for a lake view room on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We have had comfortable stays here before and we like the hot pools. But with two adults and four children our only options were to rent two rooms or have a west tower suite with two queen beds in one room for the kids and a queen sofa bed in the other room. Sounded fine, but the sofa bed was terrible and both my husband and I had one of our worst nights sleep ever. We tried putting the thin spring mattress directly on the floor as the bed frame was so lumpy. It was still awful. We complained in the morning and the staff member did nothing but say sorry. Next time we will stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Razzoon
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Our family came to attend our son's wedding. They flew in from Switzerland and so we booked 3 rooms. Not only were they quite expensive, but the service was lousy, as were the hotel rooms. They were not very clean, my mother's room was moldy smelling and when my elderly mother had problems with using the phone she was told by the front desk staff that they were not able to help her. "You have to use the phone in your room"! Was all the help they offered! On 2 mornings 2 of the rooms didn't get cleaned and one of the bathrooms didn't have any soap, shampoo or conditioner. When we complaind nobody really seemed to care! So I say, WAY to expensive for the service and the quality this hotel offers. We will never ever recommend it to anybody else or will ever stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My family gave me a gift certificate at Harrison Hot Springs for my 60th Birthday. My husband and I had stayed there previously; however, this experience was much more enjoyable for a variety of reasons. This time I chose a room in the West Tower facing the hot pools rather than a lake view because I wanted a sunnier experience. The lake view is obviously lovely but I found it a little dark as it is facing north. I do think, however, that the East Tower rooms are a little more modern but my husband and I really enjoyed sitting on our deck, in the sun, having a drink overlooking all the wonderful activity in the pools. The dining room is lovely, however,we felt the menu and meal portions much improved this visit. My only complaint is that check-in was very slow, only one person checking guests in which is odd because this resort caters to volume and conventions. The hot pools are wonderful, we spent hours in them. Prices vary considerably from day to day due to availability. It is a good idea to avoid staying when there is a convention because the buffet restaurant, dining room and the pools will be very crowded.

Room Tip: East Tower are a little larger and more modern but not as close to the pools, which isn't a big...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2012

brutal! 300$ a night romantic getaway for 2... old smelly dirty rooms! super expensive food and drinks poor quality it was horrible... pools were nice but they were dated too... bathrobes... horrible, bathroom scary... just bad bad bad... glad we never have to go back... could even get into the spa they were booked solid... which surprised me since a simple swedish massage for 50 minutes cost 160$

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank takemet0thebeach
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We booked the Romance Package at Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa. It included a partial lake view / town view room in the new tower, complimentary champagne, dinner for 2 in the copper room, side by side massage at the spa and breakfast in the morning. As usual we arrived a bit early and our room was ready. Our room was gigantic and was more of a "suite" very nice but did smell a bit musty. The bed was a king size murphy bed which was quite comfortable and the room also had a huge bar (not stocked) and 2 different balconies. I really wish that the room was more "fresh" smelling and if this was a romance package that they would have had maybe candles or so some sort of flowers in the room as well to make it feel more romantic. we did spend quite a bit of money for this package.The maid service could have stepped it up and actually vacuumed the room and freshened it up. Not to also mention that my boyfriend found a toe nail clipping on the ground that stuck in his sock! YUCK!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2012

too much for too little. rooms so so. housekeeping leaves something to be desired. Hair, not mine in the tub. Missing soap in sink. Almost empty toilet paper roll.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrison Hot Springs
The Royal Hotel
#4 of 9 in Chilliwack
Hampton Inn By Hilton Chilliwack
Best Western Rainbow Country Inn

Been to Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!