Great get away. Specials throughout the year. Stay in the East Wing-much nicer than the Wast Wing part of the hotel. Afternoon tea and cookies at 4:00. Lounge is a nice spot to have a lighter dinner. Nice to sit by the fire on a rainy day. Golf close by. Summer festival with crafts and entertainment throughout the town of Harrison. 3 outdoor pool areas -1 for adults only, 1 for kids 1 to swim in. 2 indoor pool areas. All lovely and comforting from the hot springs. The Jones Boys play in the Copper Room for a wonderful evening of good food and dancing! The whole experience is like an all inclusive with pool side decks, BBQ and drink service thru the day but lots of restaurants close by to chose from as well as at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa