My boyfriend and I came out to Harrison Hot Springs in July 2012 as our quick getaway from our busy work schedules. With it being only about 2 hours from Vancouver downtown itself (if you catch a good flow of traffic on the Hwy 1) - it was far enough away from the hustle and bustle but close enough that we didn't have to travel for several hours! The staff are overall very friendly and the restaurant attached to the hotel is quite good. We forgot to make reservations for the dining room but was able to get a table within 10-15 minutes which was quite impressive considering it was during a long weekend on a Saturday. The rooms are clean, they are a bit dated, but otherwise the stay was very comfortable. The different pools make this hotel a very family friendly hotel, but with the adults only pool, they also provided the somewhat peace and quiet that any relaxing holiday should include. The beach is only across the street and the restaurants in town aren't horrible.
One thing I did notice that was actually a pleasant surprise is that room service was incredibly reasonable! Usually at a resort like this, you would expect to pay quite a premium but we had a fantastic breakfast and it was priced exactly like the other restaurants in the town (might I say it was probably even better!) The pool bar/ restaurant was also good and convenient for spending the entire day by the pool!
Was a great stay and wouldn't hesitate to come back the next time we need a quick getaway again! (
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa