We stayed in the West Wing with garden view in August as part of their Romantic Getaway Package. Our room overlooked the garden, tennis courts and lake. We also had a balcony that had a table and chairs on it. The room decor was really nice and the bed was firm but comfortable. The pillows were the nicest softest pillows ever. We're still trying to find some like that to buy.
The staff were all very nice and accommodating. The breakfast buffet is great! Our meal in the Copper Room was very good and the live band was a nice touch. You can dance afterwards if you want.
We had a spa treatment which was amazing and they gave us champagne and strawberries decorated with little chocolate tuxedos. Just Wonderful.
The only thing that was too bad, like all resorts these days, people go to the pool area early to drape a towel on the chairs then never sit in them. There were more saved chairs than people in the pool or walking around. Resorts should devise a system to reserve and forfeit chairs.
Like swipe your room key at a kiosk where they give you a towel and a chair number(s) for your party. When you leave you swipe your room key and the chair numbers go back into the computer so people who are actually there can use them.
All we saw were people walking around looking for a chair, but very few people were actually sitting in them. All resorts we've been to are the same and it's very annoying.
Anyways even with that said we very much like Harrison Resort and will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa