Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa
Harrison Beach Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Pool
Harrison Lake Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
$57
  • Restaurant
Harrison Spa Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
$58
Harrison Village Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
$51
$49
Hot Spring Villa Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
$69
The Royal Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
$63
$61
Coast Chilliwack Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
$109
Hotels.com
Rainbow Motor Inn(Chilliwack)
$62
Glencoe Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
3,747 results
All reviewscopper roomeast towerhot poolslakeside cafebreakfast buffethot springsadult poolthe main hoteljones boysdance floorafternoon teapools are greatget awaygetaway packageolder partcookiesfamily pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 25, 2008

We choose this resort solely based on the fact they have 5 private mineral pools. We wanted to book the newer part of the hotel but opted for the main (older) one as it was cheaper as we're not too picky as we went for the pools. We were pleasantly surprised by how wonderful the room was. Nice decor, spaciousl clean and had a nice cozy feel to it although one of the beds was a bit soft but hey, for a one night stay, can't complain. Great they have bath robes for you to use as it keeps you warm as the very brief outside walk to the pools can be quite nippy during this time of the year but once you are in the pool, AHHHHHHHHH, relaxation baby!!! Can't ask for anything more.....sitting in a hot pool and gazing up at the stars. There was a conference going on and it didn't feel crowded at all. The indoor pool as nice but a bit too hot for us so we spent most of the time in the adult only pool which was great!! We checked out but were still able to use the pools until two PM which was great. Breakfast buffet was divine....great food, wonderful service and an overall two thumbs up. We went to Harrison Pizza for Dinner and they do a great job....we decided to check out the Executive Hotel next door while waiting for our pizza and boy were we glad we didn't book there.....it looked a bit like a motel not a hotel as they adverstised on their site. We would have be so mad had we booked there.....spend a bit more and go to Harrison Resort....you won't regret it.

Stayed: January 2008
2  Thank Bluesummer
Reviewed January 10, 2008

I went there for a Christmas company party one year and was throughly impressed, that my husband and I have went back 2 more times. The regular rooms are alright, they are of a typical hotel, large and nothing outstanding, but not horrible either. Big beds and big, fluffy white robes are awesome. The last time we booked a suite for 2 nights, well worth the price! It was private, overlooked the lake, quiet, nice. I just loved it. Nice things about this hotel is: you can rent movies (very recent releases) on the tv to watch, order reasonably-priced room service. Prices jump during the holidays, but off-season or during the week the prices are extremely reasonable. I love their food, especially their buffet! They're room delivery is good too, except one time our burgers were way to salty. The spa services are awesome to have available. We got a couple's massage and it was awesome, expensive, but awesome to induldge (about 145$ in Canadian for a couple's massage). The robes are so luxurious that I swear you have to buy one from the gift shop. Nice things nearby: places to eat, shop, and a gift store and cafe inside the hotel. They also have a fancy music/dancing restaurant there, the buffet/dining room as well. My fav is the pools. I love the hot, outdoor pools and the fact there is an adults-only area. They let you bring your drinks in the pools which is nice and they are open until 2 am! Go in winter and get a snowy view of the mountains while in the tubs, it may even snow on you while you're all hot and cozy in the tub. They are not too hot, perfect. There are many of them. Great to take kids on as well, but mostly for romance or work conventions. I love it there. Beautiful. Magnificent. I"m surprised at the bad reviews, seriously.

• Stayed: May 2004, traveled on business
2  Thank Northwestgirl37
Reviewed January 8, 2008

This hotel has wonderful facilities and the price was very reasonable but they obviously rely on their name to obtain bookings and do not care about the experience of each individual's stay.

We had an animal in our room that you would not want there. Not only did we have to catch it ourselves but the management was not at all concerned. There was no follow up during our stay even when I expressed surprise at their lack of concern nothing was done. My first
letter was ignored, their excuse because I had addressed it to someone
who had left. Despite his name being on their website.

I was amazed at their overall lack of concern for their guests.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank Friendly_Reviewer
Reviewed November 12, 2007

I stayed a night when I attended a conference. As it was off-season, the rate was reasonable $114/night. Of course, the pool was fabulous. I really enjoyed the stay. The room is clean and nice size. Highly recommende, especailly off-season.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank motohachi
Reviewed October 5, 2007

We just went there to park our bums in the hot springs on a rainy day and night during our travels and got a room in the old building for 99 CDN. The room was small and did not have any spectacular view, but it was clean and decent, had plenty of fluffy towels and bathrobes, so off we went to the pool. The pool area is really nice and we were just hanging around there before and after dinner. We went for food elsewhere, so I can't comment on the hotel facilities. I think it was a good deal, nothing super luxurious but ok for the price.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple