Although we had booked a room in the main, old hotel, my wife and I were extremely pleased and surprised with our room upgrade. We have been coming to the Harrison for years - since our Honeymoon in 1969, usually around our anniversary in the spring. We have always enjoyed our stays there, but 2011 was especially nice.
Dinner and the band in the Copper Room were of high quality.
The setting was beautiful, the 5 pools were excellent, the staff was friendly, service was prompt, and we enjoyed our stay there. English Tea in the afternoon was an added free bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa