“Good job on their buffet”
Review of Lakeside Cafe

Lakeside Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We went for the breakfast buffet and they do all of the main staples well. Good eggs, omelettes made to order, bacon, sausage, porridge, baked goods, fruit, cereal, etc... Nice view of the lake.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great service and decent buffet breakfast with a lovely lake and mountain view I think that pretty much says it.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We attended May 5th,2013 at 5pm at the Lakeside Cafe second floor balcony facing Harrison Lake and the beautiful mountains. The sun was just setting on this patio, nice and warm infront of a glass protecting wind screen. We drove quite a distance because we had a Groupon coupon for discount of 13.00 for this cafe. We had been here before as stayed in the Harrison Springs Resort/Hotel and attended a Sunday brunch which was then very good. We were 5 minutes early for the patio opening but a nice white shirt man let us on it. The tables were immediately wiped by our waitress Stephanie also our bar tender. I liked her from the start as she likes a jag car and so do I as had a roadster. We got nice drinks, ordered salads, roasted chicken and I had spaghetti/meat sauce. The chicken was huge! with roasted potatoes, vegetables(which my wife could not eat all so I got some). The portion of spaghetti was right but it did not have enough meat sauce for me(little dry) no cheeze on table. This was gotten by Stphanie and more sauce and hoter and I was very satisfied. The cafe/hotel is on the end of the main street and is a quiet location with mainly tourist who come from all cutures to the hot springs in the back of the resort. The water entertainment you can enjoy seeing with the lake tour house boat, jet boats ect. can be seen with dark blue lake water and snow capped mountains in the back ground. There is two large lake's you can drive to near the mountains. A short walk along the lake and side of the mountain and very close by small stores to shop with ice cream stands ect. Lakeside Cafe is with in the resort hotel so you can expect to pay a higher than normal fee for your complete meal I feel compared to other near by restaurants and pub. Average meal price 13-18.00 with wine 7.00per glass. For a dinner menu the list was what you would expect for a up scale restaurant and good selection. The inside cafe restaurants seats a lot of people but views are limited to the front lake view. The patio soon filled up as customers wished the evening sun and view. I believe the patio was just getting used and opened for the summer season as dinner setting utensils were not on tables and ask for them. Should you wish a pleasant scenery view with adequate quality food portions I/we would definitely recommend this cafe for lunch and dinner. The hotel/cafe has their own parking but must register your licence number and vehicle. The lady at the addmittance was very pleasant her name was Elsa Rueda who gave me a Harrison Hot Springs business card(604-796-2244ext.308. Harrison Hot Spings Resort/Hotel is very old but is nestled against a mountain back ground and facing the beautiful lake. This little village can get very busy and front lake parking can be very busy and a issue to find close parking. A great adventure, safe, tourist town. Keep issuing the Groupons in the Lower Main Land Gift Book and we will be back soon! Thanks for finishing off our trip on a small but great location patio to have a quiet dinner time. Hotsand-7.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

$20 for a big plate of ribs, boiled potatoes and veggies. Add $5 salad and $5.50 beer andyou have a feast. Great service (a wet towel to clean your fingers).

Buffet breakfast mediocre, nothing special.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I overheard the waitresses talking about rubbing naked bodies together. Our waitress was rude and didnt even mention the daily specials. Food was awful. Never will I give them my money again!