“Not Bad” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Duncan, Canada
“Not Bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

This was not that bad, the prices were reasonable, and the chicken we had was a little spicy, but not overly so..I would rather eat here than Kentucky Fried Chicken, "Why?" For a few reasons, the prices are lower and I found the food not as greasy...A nice place to go for a treat lunch or a "I am late getting home to make supper" kind of stop..

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

victoria, bc
“AMAZING FRIED CHICKEN AND GRAVY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

We rarely eat fried chicken as it really isn't a healthy food option, but when we are in Duncan we go to Lee's as it is the best fast food chicken with amazing gravy for the fries. I commented to the server that the gravy was sooo good and she said that people come in and buy their gravy for Christmas, et cetera as it so truly delicious. The chicken is not as greasy as KFC. I was very disappointed when I went to a Lee's Chicken in Surrey with my mother thinking it would be as good as this was. It was not (it was greasier and the gravy was nothing like this gravy). I don't know where they get their gravy from but for non-homemade, it is terrific. If you want to treat yourself on occasion I would highly recommend this chicken. The inside is clean but don't expect ambience... this is a fast food, mostly take out chicken place after all.

• Visited July 2011