“Always Good”

Add it.
Serious Coffee - South Duncan
Ranked #5 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Duncan
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Serious Coffee is a Vancouver Island coffee company that roast up some "serious" beans. We always stop at all the Serious Coffee location while traveling up and down Vancouver Island, BC.

My standard is a medium latte and a heated cranberry muffin with some butter.

You can have breakfast and lunch here. Breakfast buns with eggs and panini sandwiches.

Nothing fancy, just good food and some goodies.

There are newer reviews for Serious Coffee - South Duncan

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We visited this location on our last visit to the Island over a year ago. The same young woman was working and we were so pleased to see her. I wish I knew her name to properly recognize her. She provides the best service, is so personable and remembers your order after one visit. Our lattes were made perfectly to our tastes and I'm especially fussy about temperature, type of milk (a blend), strength. She nailed it on both visits. On our third visit, she had worked the morning shift so we missed her (so sad) but the other staff took good care of us. My husband and I both feel Serious Coffee makes superb lattes--they're robust (I drink decaf and usually find it quite wimpy everywhere), heated to the temperature you request (without some big song and dance about how I SHOULD drink my drink) and, with few exceptions, consistent from one cafe to another. We'd highly recommend this location.