“Doesn't look like the ad”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #78 of 115 Restaurants in Duncan
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I never expect food to look exactly like the advertisement but their subs have absolutely no resemblance. I guess the bun looks the same, but you can hardly tell you have meat inside it.

Reviewed December 26, 2011

The food is good, and the place is clean enough..But the staff are not very polite, and they do not change their gloves or knives from one sandwich to another unless you ask them too..If you have allergies or food sensitvities of any sort, stay away, the chance of cross contamination is way to high here..
I have gone here numerous times with a friend, and I have seen them make these errors too many times for me to want to eat here..So now we go else where to eat..