“Hidden Gem”

Craig Street Brew Pub
Ranked #4 of 115 Restaurants in Duncan
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A well established local hot spot, we are famous for fresh food and hand crafted beer; as well as fun, energetic staff and a great atmosphere!
Reviewed February 22, 2014

So often we haven driven right thru Duncan on our way to Victoria but this time our hunger got the better of us and we were not disappointed with our decision to eat at the Craig Street Brew Pub. We had our children with us so we ate on the restaurant side. Despite a busy evening for them we were accommodated quickly with a nice loft table. The service from our Aussie waitress was excellent and everyone enjoyed their food. The brick industrial interior decor is quite welcoming. Being somewhat of a beer aficionado I enjoyed their selection of quality micro brews. All in all a pleasant surprise and would consider making this a destination of choice the next time thru.

There are newer reviews for Craig Street Brew Pub

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Had lunch/drinks there...we were cold & hungry and just happened upon this place. So glad we did! I had the French onion soup and a salad so fresh it tasted as if they just plucked the greens from the garden. Service was perfect. The atmosphere is lovely (very cozy, yet bright & modern). Next time I go, I'll try some of their "brews", but was in the mood for a martini...perfectly made, by the way.

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I've been coming here for so long now that I figured I'd leave a review. Great beer, and lots of good stuff on the menu, though some items are better than others. The Craig street burger is my favourite and I love sitting on the rooftop patio in the summer.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We've had lunch here many time over the last two years.Staff are great…food is fresh and innovative…always a fav with the locals and visitors alike.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Better than most brew pubs we've experianced , very popular with the locals as well
as visiters. Varied food menu and drink menu. The $10 Toolbox is a good way to try the different
beers on tap. I had the New York steak sandwich - excellent value & taste.