“Second dissapointing visit”

Ranked #30 of 271 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were scouting out restaurants to host our car group and wanted to test out the food and service ourselves a couple of times before committing, and I'm glad we did. First visit in May, special that day "Beef Ribs" brother in law ordered this and was totally disapointed, the rest of us thought the food so so, frys weren't crisp actually soft and soggy. Next visit the end of June and just the wife and I, special on Friday "Fish and Chips" which I ordered, fish was so greasy I had to cut off all the greasy batter and just ate the fish, the frys were limp and soggy, didn't eat them. The waitress who was very good could see that I hadn't enjoyed my meal and did take it off the bill. Wife's Chicken sandwich was just ok you wouldn't want to go out of your way to order one. We wont be coming here with our group.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Attended Wildcat Grill just off hwy 1 E. from Chilliwack, B.C. The address is 52845 Yale Rd.Rosedale district.Ph.604-794-7814 make reservations to make sure of a out door seat or in). This great restaurant is right across Minter Gardens Park (very worth while also) and beside a gas station and turn about on the Agasszi Hwy. Being Fathers day we and a visitor decided to travel to this restaurant as sunny for a out door protected patio and we had always over the years gotten very good quality serving and food was fresh and cooked excellent . Being 530pm and on a Sunday we managed to just get a parking spot and two tables only left with a start of a line up for the inside seating restaurant. We got a very nice cordial smile from a pretty blond lady named Kelly Crooks our waitress. She made sure the sun umbrella was just right for the ladies and immediately took our drink menu's. I liked the very chilled glasses(no plastic's) and came quickly. She gave us the right amount of time to decide for our main courses, knew the specials right away and took our wants for the ladies and me she remember all the extras for my spaghetti dish, I was amazed at her memory as only attended there a month ago. Every one at our table was very satisfied at the time to receive our meals and exactly like we ordered them. Ladies were remarking how fresh, crisp the salads were and all remarked how well the food was tasting. Kelly was very busy I could see with a large group(10) next to our table and I just could not believe she did not have a paper and pen but kept asking questions, explaining menus and took all orders just by memory! This was amazing! She gave me a very delicious cheese cake made for three people(got a little help) then. The best meal and cheese cake I have ever gotten in any restaurant and we eat out a lot in the area and different cities. The restaurant is known for a full menu and good liquor selection. I feel meals, drinks, are price reasonable. Kelly made us a fresh pot of coffee and apologized for the wait. It was a delight to have such a smiling considerate waitress who even gave me a Father's Day hug for this important day! I would recommend this restaurant for families, younger children inside seating, and any one else. Many motor cycle riders stop at this restaurant as very adequate food portions served and again the out door wide open patio is great for groups at round tables, picnic tables and lots of room between. Thanks for a nice meal at the end of my Father's Day that all enjoyed! We will be back! Hot Sand-7.

1  Thank lastingmemory
Reviewed June 13, 2013

sandwich was great, a wee bit too much dressing on the caesar salad.. have been before and will visit again, lots to choose from and good portions

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I go to the Wildcat Grill any time I go to my favourite Chilliwack/Hope/Harrison hangouts. It may be far outside Vancouver (even Chilliwack, really), but if you're going to Minter Gardens or Bridal Falls, it's perfectly situated.

Every time I've gone, I've had great service and the food is quite good. The menu has typical fare: appies, salads, burgers, steak, seafood and pasta. It's not super fancy food, but I always finish my plate. Their side salads are very good and a cut above most garden salads.

I enjoy their patio - I haven't found it too busy, but I usually go well after the lunch rush.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This restaurant has a constantly changing menu; they have a lot of variety, form the Rosedale Rowdy Burger (the biggest I've ever seen) to the Spicy Thai bowl, two of my favorites.