“Wildcat Grill Express will never make Eat Street!”
Review of Wildcat Grill

Wildcat Grill
Ranked #28 of 257 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Wildcat Grill Express will never make Eat Street!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

Tried the Wildcat Grill Express, a food cart in Sardis. Was really disappointed with the cheese burger and halibut burger. The buns were cold and the halibut was a deep fried patty. With so much hype about street carts and the good food they usually have this was a disappointment. The fries though were actually quite good though but not enough to go back. Too bad for our first food cart in Chilliwack.

Vancouver, Canada
“Close but no cigar.”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This restaurant used to be much better a few years ago and I'm not sure what happened. They have a good food and drink menu, but it just doesn't deliver. The drinks are almost tasty but have a watered down taste, maybe too much ice? The food is almost good but the sauces can be a too soupy, are not have quite the right combination of spices. They have or had a spaghetti night, avoid this at all costs, canned Chef Boyardee tastes better. The service is good and the servers are friendly and do the best with what they have to work with, but that doesn't overcome the poor food and drink. The atmosphere is nice and the restaurant itself is visually appealing, but again the problem is the food and drink. The restaurant is close and a lovely place to sit on a summer day, but I can't recommend it until they sort things out. Also the prices are a bit steep but I would be willing to pay this if the food was good and the drinks a little stronger.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank floridapossum
Chilliwack, Canada
“Really average”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I went here, only because we had a two for one coupon.. otherwise we probably would have never gone. It's in an odd location.. and really out of the way. The food was average. Really small portions, my boyfriend hated his food. The chicken curry soup was good though. The waitress smelled REALLY strongly of this weird incense type perfume that was making me REALLY nauseated.. which sucked. Then we had to wait at the front desk to pay for our meal for around 10 minutes, despite us being the only people in the restaurant for the entire duration we were there. We won't return. As for that eyesore in Chilliwack near the train tracks. I've never seen a scummier, trashier looking building in Chilliwack in my life. I don't care if the food is good.. that building is THE biggest eyesore.

Visited May 2012
Harrison Hot Springs, Canada
“Real food in a friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We found the Wildcat grill a great stop just off of #1 freeway at Popkum. Friendly staff, real food. The halibut is superb.

Visited May 2012
Chilliwack, Canada
“Great burgers and atmosphere”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Wildcat is a bit out of the way from Chilliwack but one of the better restaurants in the area in my opinion. It is our main restaurant that we visit. The waitresses are not overly friendly but do their job well. The Canuck burger is a family favourite and their fries are awesome! There is a large patio for summer eating and the inside is cozy with fireplaces in the winter. There are "greasy spoon" type eating options as well as healthier alternatives of asian rice bowls and grilled salmon salad. I am celiac and there are tasty options for me too :)

• Visited March 2012