“good pie” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Toronto, Canada
“good pie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

If you are driving south on Vedder , craving some pizza pull over at Jim's. The fellas at the counter were friendly , I didn't have too wait too long, and they made my pizza perfectly. When I got back to my room I really enjoyed it. The sauce was tasty , and they were very generous with the toppings , I had a pepperoni-pineapple. The place is not expensive and would rather eat this pizza anyday, then any of the 'chains' around the area. I would absolutely eat here again when I am back in Chilliwack.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Ontario, Canada
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

The place was extremely busy and our order to quite a bit of time. The pizza was very good and I had gluten free. I enjoyed it even cold the next day. Wish we had one in my home town.

“Worst pizza I ever ate”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

You would think in a smaller town like Chilliwack if you complained to the restaurant by the way my first time doing so they would take it serious the girl that answers the phone is beyond rude I let her know the pizza was cold burnt at the bottom and no topping barely and tasted terrible. She said sorry big deal how about we replace it or give you a coupon etc but a lame sorry forget it Jim's we done with you for good this is the young road downtown location. You lost many future orders and our whole family which consists of 8.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Cassie147
Chilliwack, Canada
“Best Pizza in Chilliwack”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

There are two locations in Chilliwack. They have awesome tasting pizza. There is a personal preference with pizza obviously, but for my taste, Jim's is one of the best anywhere.

Visited June 2013
British Columbia, Canada
“What a joke”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Came across this on trip advisor and have to share this........

We were long time customers until about 6 months ago.....ordered 2 pizzas,one had a hair in it! Called them to bring us a new one and pick that up and were told we were chronic complainers and we had gotten a bunch of credits from them etc etc...??????????
What the hell??????
Anyway that was the first time we ever complained and it will be the last time we ever order from those a holes.
(They did nothing to even resolve the complaint)

• Visited January 2013