“Inconsistent”

Jacksons Steak and Grill.
Ranked #177 of 265 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Cuisines: Contemporary, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have been here and the food has been excellent, then average, then poor. I like consistency and Jacksons lacks this from my experiences. So, I rate it average.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Paul J

British Columbia, Canada
“I should go here more often!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

My husband and I have been here for both lunch and dinner several times in the past and I really should keep it in mind to go more often. The food is good, not badly priced, service is good and the restaurant is clean!

Chilliwack, Canada
“Amazing Food, Excellent Service!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

My wife and I eat here often. It is by far the best steakhouse for miles.
If you like steak, (and who in their right mind doesn't?) then you'll love Jacksons! Ask for Kelly as your server and you are in for a great night. She is attentive, friendly, funny, and makes you feel like part of the family. I have nothing negative to say about this restaurant!!

Visited June 2012
Abbotsford, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Meager meals”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Although the quality of the food was good, we were very dissapointed in the quantity and the lack of anything extra. No bread was served to us, and nothing comes with the overpriced small portions. To order a cup of soup that is standard at many restaurants with the entree, was $5.50 extra! A bowl of soup is $10.50! Wow! Also, my wife had hardly a vegetable on her plate.

Really, the entrees are appetizer size portions.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Roger B
“Overrated”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Food tasted as if it was leftover from day before.The baked potato was definitely not fresh and the steak also had a stale taste.Was not inexpensive.Have not been back.

2 Thank Pauline F